Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: Kurt Cobain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kurt Cobain

    I believe that there was such an amount of drugs in his system that he wouldn't have been able to be conscious to shoot himself.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kurt Cobain

    http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/in...l=kurt++cobain
    here is a link for you to check out. I must warn you, if you are a fan of Cobain this will not be pretty
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kurt Cobain

    I am a HUGE fan...but the link will let me through...but I am not valid to go through....I have registered...but still nothing..
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kurt Cobain

    I would look at this biography and anything the author of that. His biography is called Heavier than Heaven and you can get it through the Wise Library because I believe it's at the Clintwood library, you could get it there if you are closer to that one. There's also a book out called Journals in which there is a collection of pages from his actual journals published. Also, I'm sure there is a main official website but I'm sure there are many unofficial ones so just watch out what you decide to use. If you have any specific questions you can ask...I've read both of the books I've mentioned. You chose a great topic in my opinion to do a research paper on so you should have fun with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •